Friday, August 04, 2006

Chicago Eats

During the last two months I've eaten at many restaurants in the Windy City that I'd recommend to others. Many of them I've only eaten at once and I've found that I sometimes change my mind on a second visit. Nonetheless, you should try them for yourself. Or, if we're in Chicago at the same time, let me know and we'll dine together! There is a variety of styles in this list, but they have one thing in common - none is very expensive (you can get in and out of each for less than $10 most of the time, $15 tops). Here goes... alphabetically:

Bobtail Soda Fountain (2951 N Broadway/3425 N Southport)
Bongo Room (1152 S Wabash/1470 N Milwaukee)
Cereality (100 S Wacker)
Eleven City Diner (1112 S Wabash)
Hashbrowns (731 W Maxwell)
Joy's Noodles & Rice (3257 N Broadway)
Nookies Too (2112 N Halstad)
Orange (3231 N Clark/75 W Harrison)
Pasta Palazzo (1966 N Halstad)
Toast (746 W Webster/2046 N Damen)
Wow Bao (845 N Michigan)

Have I missed any of your favorites? Let me know!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

How 'bout Mt Everest restaurant? I thought the food was pretty good...

RDA said...

It wasn't in Chicago.