Saturday, April 24, 2010

Melt - San Francisco, CA

Savory - Uptown: turkey, pesto, jack cheese with a hint of lemon juice
(ordered without avocado or tomato) & salad
Sweet - Strawberry Royale: fresh strawberries, bananas, chocolate (or nutella), whipped cream

An upscale food court is located in the basement of the Westfield San Francisco Centre. (Not your usual mall food court since food is served on real plates and no plastic forks or paper cups are to be found here!) Melt Gelato & Crepe Cafe is one of the several food stands. On a business trip to SF several months ago I had to make two trips to Melt - once for savory and once for sweet crepes. I never tried the gelato so I can't make a recommendation. I can say, however, that the sweet crepes were something I'd get again. It is also fun to watch the chef make the crepes while you wait.

1 comment:

ja said...

Have you not eaten since April???