Saturday, April 10, 2010

Brasa - Minneapolis, MN

Who knew dining in a converted gas station could taste good? Brasa: Premium Rotisserie (600 E. Hennepin Ave.) serves "comfort food inspired by the Creole cooking traditions of the Americas & Caribbean." Although prices may be a little more than you would expect given the relaxed atmosphere, the food I've ordered there is exceptional. If you have the inkling to eat pulled pork or chicken, braised beef, cornbread, collards, grits, beans, or plantains, this is the place to be!
Pulled Pork Sandwich with Yams & Andouille

4 comments:

ja said...

When did you go there? We went on the mystery trip. It was very tasty, but we should have ordered more bread.

RDA said...

I have been to the Minneapolis location a couple of times. The last time was in November before Thanksgiving.

Melanie said...

I've been to the one in St Paul twice now...love it! Maybe a bit pricey, but at least it's quality food!

TSH said...

I liked it when we went on the mystery trip. I believe we got the same thing! That's where I learned what andouille was!