Monday, June 12, 2006

The Price was Right


Last week I took advantage of "free admission" days at several locations in Chicago including the Shedd Aquarium, Museum of Contemporary Art, and Museum of Science & Industry. I wasn't in the mood for heavy duty museum-going so the price was right! Even if I had been wanting to investigate each venue completely, I'm not sure I could have justified the regular admission price. Each was interesting, but, in my opinion, overpriced. This week I'm going to continue my free museum-going experience by visiting the Art Institute of Chicago again, this time with my sister. That is one place I might even pay for! [This picture was taken with my phone camera and seems to be less blurry than the last, but the day was overcast so the colors aren't that great.]

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Which sister are you visiting the Art Institute with? I hope there are lots more free things to do while we're there!